Plant & Animal Science
Faculty are crucial for students. They serve as instructors and mentors. They connect students with a network that will help them succeed and get good jobs in the future.The best professors treat students like people, not numbers; they go beyond their call of duty in terms of helping students and holding office hours; they not only know their material, but they also know how to teach it well. They understand the student and concerns the class may have. ... a great professor must also be defined in terms of quality of research done, involvement in the campus community, quality of teaching, and other important criteria.
Our faculties are:
• Passionate for the subject, teaching, and learning.
• Prepared, knowing the material and how to communicate it.
• Informed, being able to convey both new and old materials and methods.
• Confident, not afraid to make mistakes and willing to admit to ignorances
• Enthusiastic and engaging
• Clear - Excellent Communicator
• Encourage questions
• Challenging and Motivating, having high expectations towards attainable goals
• Caring - genuinely care about students at all level
• Take an interest in the students. Understand the changing generations.
• Listen to students, Respect students
• Advise and Mentor – making a personal connection with students, rapport
• Approachable, Humorous, Hygenic, Patient
• Encourage students to own lifelong learning
Dentistry, Oral Surgery & Medicine
Health Care Sciences & Services
Primary Health Care
Translation Studies & Linguistics